You can support Lion Guardians through our partner Wildlife Guardians. Wildlife Guardians is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization so your contribution will be tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by U.S. law. One hundred percent of your donation will support direct lion conservation because Wildlife Guardians does not charge a fee or deduct any administrative expenses.
Click on the button below to donate online to the Lion Guardians. You can donate one time, or set up a monthly, quarterly or yearly donation.
P.O. Box 2378
Alexandria, VA 22301
Your donations provide practical, direct support to the project. Listed below are some of our ongoing needs as we maintain the Lion Guardians program in southern Kenya and develop new Lion Guardian programs in Tanzania and elsewhere.
- $10 buys a backpack for a Lion Guardian
- $25 buys a mobile phone for a Lion Guardian
- $40 buys a solar flashlight/phone charger unit
- $100 buys a GPS unit for Lion Guardian
- $250 covers 6 months of telephone credit for a Lion Guardian or the refurbishment of a VHF lion monitoring collar.
- $500 covers one vehicle’s fuel, maintenance and repair for 1 month
- $750 covers the cost of a computer, external hard drive and flash drive
- $1,000 can support a Lion Guardian’s salary for a year or buy a telemetry receiver to communicate with a lion collar
- $1,500 buys a projector, generator and screen for showing environmental education films in the community
- $3,500 supports the salary of a Lion Guardian Coordinator for a year or buys a GPS enabled ion monitoring collar
- $5,000 buys a motorcycle for a Lion Guardian Coordinator
- $10,000 contributes towards difficult to fund yet essential costs such as overhead and salaries
- $25,000 buys a Suzuki Maruti for a Lion Guardian Coordinator and Biologist to use when responding to lion reports
- $50,000 buys a 4-wheel drive Toyota Landcruiser pickup truck